WHO: Boys & Girls in Grades K-12th
(*grades based on 2021-2022 Academic Year)
WHEN: July 26th - 27th, 2021
WHERE: Rock Springs, WY
Grades K-1st from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Grades 2nd-5th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Grades 6th-12th from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
$40 for Boys & Girls K-1st
$80 for Girls 2nd-5th
$95 for Boys 2nd-5th
$120 for Girls 6th-12th
$145 for Boys 6th-12th
*$30 optional add-on for 45 min private lesson
*$30 optional add-on for Speed & Agility Program (5th-12th grades only)
**$20 Sibling Discount
**$40 Multi-camp Discount
Treasure State Lacrosse Camps are the area's premier lacrosse camp experience! Our curriculum is designed by coaches with over 30 years of combined coaching experience at all levels - we care about player development and will undoubtedly make you a better player. We put the focus on detailed fundamentals and repetition, using dynamic drills to develop player's IQ and stick skills. We truly believe that all players who want to improve in lacrosse will benefit from our instructional camps, no matter what level of experience they have. Players will learn new drills and techniques, receive daily position-specific training from top instructors, and compete for camp honors and awards.
- Speed & Agility program runs from 8:00-8:45 AM daily. Participants will receive sport-specific athletic training and take home workout program.
- No equipment is required for K-1st campers. Players are encouraged to bring their own stick, but we will also have loaner sticks available. USLacrosse membership is also not required for K-1st campers.
- Players looking to register for multiple camps and receive the multi-camp discount should register for their first camp and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a promotional code for the second camp.
- K-1st Graders do not need to bring a lunch, all other players need to bring a lunch each day.
- For more information please contact email@example.com